2-piece hand guards are a major upgrade in performance and versatility for any M4 style carbine with standard plastic hand guards. The design is ultra slim and ultra light making them easy to grip and carry.
KeyMod slots on the sides and bottom and the integral Picatinny rail on top provide the maximum versatility and flexibility for mounting accessories as needed. Precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, and hard coat anodized matte black for a non-glare durable finish.
Easy to install with no special tools required, simply remove the plastic hand guards, replace with the separate halves and tighten the four included screws. A black ladder rail cover is included to protect the top rail from damage and for shooter grip and comfort.
- Aluminum drop-in replacement KeyMod hand guards for AR carbines
- The ultralight design, 4.9oz, weighs less than standard military M4 plastic hand guards
- The ultra slim profile only measures 1.95″ in height and 1.6″ in width
- KeyMod slots on both sides and bottom for mounting accessories as needed
- Integral top MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- Includes one black ladder rail cover to protect the top rail and for shooter grip and comfort
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hard coat type III anodized matte black